WOOD PULP BOARD
High quality for DIY and craft projects!
Wood pulp board or woodboard is made exclusively from groundwood without any addition of recovered paper. It is a highly rigid and robust board with a high volume at low specific weight. In addition, it offers good flatness and is completely pH-neutral. Wood pulp board is mainly used by display manufacturers, advertising agencies as well as laminating and printing plants.
It is especially used in industry for processing into high-quality products. Wood pulp board is smooth on one (unglued) or both sides (glued); it is thus highly suited to laminating with high-quality materials such as photo or glossy papers. Printing with commercial inks, including solvent-based inks, is also possible without any problem.
- for the manufacture of beer mats or coasters
- as a display or advertising surface
- as a backing for pictures and art prints
- as an insert for textiles and cases
- as craft material, in model making or set construction
Finishing and Processing:
- covered or laminated with special paper
- creased, grooved or punched
- with rounded and chamfered corners and edges