Facts and Data
Quality Controlled Production
More than 70 employees in production, processing, maintenance, distribution, quality assurance and logistics see to it that quality and deadlines are constantly met and improved in the production and manufacturing process.
Modernisation and Process Optimisation
Investments in modernising our production processes have resulted in improved quality of our products and in improved environmental protection over the last few years, increasing our production capacity to more than 50000 tonnes per annum in 2010.
Quality Assurance and Certification
Our entire production process is certified to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 taking into account DIN 22000:2005 and HACCP, DIN EN ISO 50.001 and is certified to DIN ISO 14001:2004.
In 2010, certification to FSC CoC also took place.
Facts at a Glance
- more than 70 employees in production, processing, maintenance, distribution, quality assurance and logistics
- production of 50000 tonnes of greyboard per annum
- grammages of 350 to 1000 gsm
- board dimensions up to 225 cm wide and 165 cm long possible
- direct inline printing or flexo printing possible
- distribution of book binding board as well as boxboard, woodboard and screen printing board
- processing and finishing to the highest technical standards
- high quality and certified board from 100% recovered paper